Agribusiness professionals and mentors attend the second annual Iowa Agritech Accelerator Day to support nine agri-tech startups company with their innovations in agriculture.
Moreover, these startup companies flaunt their innovations and gave a heads up to experts in agribusiness. Here are some of the innovations:
- The Big Data in A Box innovation offers a one-stop shop data and analytics tool that provides organic certification, compliance, and operations planning to farmers.
- Also, the application Ag-EZ that alerts farmers on the needs of farm and connects farmers to service providers
- Moreover, the DroneSAR company’s radar imaging sensor hardware and software for precision agriculture applications.
- The unmanned aerial vehicle of Shift.Aero that features weight-shift steering technology for crop spraying.
- Lastly, the Vilicus Capital that provides services for regenerative and ecological farming through training for farmers.
Source: Megan Vollstedt, Successful Farming | Photo by Erwin Kindangen, Flickr
Thus, you can read the full story here.