Laforge, a company in France that optimizes agricultural tractors, bags a gold medal for its DynaTrac interface at the 2019 SIMA Agribusiness show in Paris.
The said DynaTrac interface has features that can fit in every model of tractors that have a guidance system or camera. Its key features are:
- Improves the tracking of tractor’s trajectory on both flat and hilly fields.
- GPS-operated guidance systems allow farms to be always ready for precision farming.
- User-friendly because of its one set up an interface.
- Also, it reduces fuel consumption and limits soil disturbance.
- Plants with regular spacing between rows.
- Prevents overlaps and poor positioning of planting of vegetables.
- Root-close fertilizer application.
- Boosts yields and generates more savings for farmers as it decreases the use of fertilizer.
- Lastly, precise application of irrigation systems.
Source: Farm Equipment | Photo from Laforge DynaTrac
Thus, you can read the full story here.